You would be happy to know that some special kitchen ingredients can make a skin-care regimen too.
Ghee and turmeric can be game changers for your skin.
Ghee has been a prominent part of our best skin care rituals for centuries.
Benefits of Ghee:
- Ghee has an antioxidant that gives the skin a brightening effect and adds glow to the screen.
- Ghee helps to repair our dry and damaged skin in cold, dry, and windy weather.
- Ghee also softens, hydrates, and provides a natural glow to the skin
- Ghee helps to reduce inflammation, swelling, and bacterial infection for pimples.
- Ghee helps to brighten up under-eye skin and rejuvenate the eyes.
Turmeric is a powerhouse for healthy skincare.
- Turmeric is a powerhouse for healthy skincare.
- Turmeric prevents skin cells from clumping together and clogging the pores, its anti-inflammatory properties promote quicker healing.
- Turmeric is considered a skin whitening ingredient and also reduces dark patches and even out the skin tone.
- Turmeric is a rescue as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants that help in reviving the skin and bringing out its natural glow.
- Tumeric is a miracle to fight against acne. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help to keep acne spreading bacteria away and prevent acne from preventing further.
- Tumeric protects the skin from early signs of aging it also protects from UV rays tightens the elasticity and stops showing wrinkled and fine lines
Also Read: 4 vitamins that lead to acne | vitamins for clear skin complexion
Diy mask for glowing skin
- Take a bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of ghee, 2 tablespoons of Turmeric, and water. Mix them well.
- Ensure that the consistency is not dry. If you find the face pack to be too watery, then add Turmeric to it.
- Now, apply this face pack to your face. Let it sit for 20 minutes; rinse it off with cold water. For the best result, use it thrice a week.
The combination of turmeric and ghee would be a game changer for your skin.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Life Active to know all the main facts about life, You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.